If you have an idea for a community project or social enterprise then there are a number of simple steps to take to get things underway:
- Sign up as a Village SOS member by completing the online sign up form.
- Contact Cambridgeshire ACRE by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll take you through a first level diagnostic, which we’ll then share with the national Village SOS Hub, who’ll determine whether your project is eligible for support.
- Once we get the go ahead, staff from Cambridgeshire ACRE will work with your project group to develop a plan of support appropriate to your needs, capacity and capability to progress the project. A small amount of funding is available to help fulfil the activities identified. You’ll be offered a Village SOS Mentor with suitable skills to help the project progress specific actions.
- The plan of support will be submitted to the national Village SOS Hub for sign off before actions can be progressed.
- You begin activity. Cambridgeshire ACRE will supervise and offer support.
- Cambridgeshire ACRE reports back to the Village SOS Hub on what projects achieve and help you decide on next steps.